Grand Rapids Public Schools (GRPS) will have a total of six grab and go meal sites. The sites will be open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, from 11:30am to 12:30pm. The meals will be a breakfast/lunch combo that will include enough food to cover multiple days. Meals are available for all students 18 years of age and younger. This includes students with disabilities ages 18-26 with an active individual education program (IEP). The meals are not limited to GRPS students.
- City High Middle School (1720 Plainfield Ave. NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49505)
- Hope Academy (240 Brown St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49507)
- New Faith Temple (1701 Kalamazoo Ave. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49507)
- Ottawa Hills High School (2055 Rosewood Ave. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506)
- San Juan Diego Academy (1650 Godfrey Ave. SW, Wyoming, MI 49509)
- Sibley Elementary (943 Sibley St. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504)
Out of an abundance of caution for the health and well-being of our parents, staff, and volunteers, we are administering additional changes to our food distribution and optional academic enrichment material pick up sites. This includes strict 6’ social distancing procedures where parents will have to exit their vehicle for pick up.
Monday, March 23 will be the last day for pick up of optional academic enrichment materials. All future optional academic materials will be mailed upon request. Parents who wish to request materials may call 616-301-1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the student(s) name, grade(s), and school(s). We respectfully ask for up to 4 business days for staff to process requests.
On Tuesday, March 24, all sites are closed.
On Thursday, March 26, all sites are closed.
Moving forward, all food distribution sites will be on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 11:30am to 12:30pm until further notice.
As with everything during this fluid and ever-changing time, these are all subject to change based on any new directives from Governor Gretchen Whitmer.