The West Michigan Vaccine Clinic at DeVos Place, operated by Kent County, Spectrum Health and Mercy Health in collaboration with Vaccinate West Michigan is expanding vaccine availability to all 16 and older, immediately.
The clinic operates by appointment only. Patients can now self-schedule online. To set up an appointment for someone ages16 or 17 or for people who need special assistance, please call 833.755.0696. A parent or guardian must accompany minors.
To view more information, please follow this link.
CLICK on the “Community Resources” image below for a list of Kent County Resources and Contact Information.
- GRPS COVID-19 PARENT HANDBOOK
- GRPS Covid-19 Metrics Dashboard
- COVID-19 Testing Locations in Kent County
- COVID-19 Toolkit
- Kent County Health Department – Frequently Asked Questions
- Kent County Dashboard
- Behavioral Health
- Community Needs
- Medical and Dental Health
- Health Insurance
- Interpretive Services
- Medical Assistance
- Older Adult Support
- Community Support Groups
- Woman and Child Support
- Mental Health
- Family and Youth Resources
Educational Flyers & Resources
- COVID-19 Travel Guidance
- COVID-19 Stigma Fact Sheet
- COVID-19 Symptom and Testing Protocol
- What to Do After Being Tested
- Feeling Sick? Poster
- I think I have been exposed to COVID-19, what should I do?
- Quarantine: Guide for Close Contacts Who Are Not Ill
- Self-Isolation: Symptoms of COVID-19
- ***Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan***
- ***Kent ISD COVID-19 Dashboard***
Check out Healthy Boundaries for Families During COVID-19. It includes tips for how to maintain hygiene while participating in in-person visits, but also ideas for virtual and socially distanced activities.