Get ready for in-person learning and read our updated 2021-2022 COVID-19 Parent Handbook. Translations coming soon!
For questions, please call 616-819-2149.
View our handbook by following this link or clicking the image below!
Get Vaccinated Today!
Local health departments, health systems and some pharmacies are currently authorized to administer COVID-19 vaccinations to all individuals 12 years and older in the state of Michigan.
Vaccine appointments are easier than ever to schedule and some locations even allow walk-ins.
Only the Pfizer vaccine is approved for use for those ages 12 – 17. Individuals in this age range who wish to be vaccinated must have a parent/guardian present.
Please click on the link below to schedule an appointment or find walk-in hours. It’s quick and easy – and the great news is, everyone 12 and older can get a vaccine free of charge!
CLICK on the “Community Resources” image below for a list of resources available throughout Kent County.
- GRPS COVID-19 PARENT HANDBOOK
- GRPS Covid-19 Metrics Dashboard
- COVID-19 Testing Locations in Kent County
- COVID-19 Toolkit
- Kent County Health Department – Frequently Asked Questions
- Kent County Dashboard
- Behavioral Health
- Community Needs
- Medical and Dental Health
- Health Insurance
- Interpretive Services
- Medical Assistance
- Older Adult Support
- Community Support Groups
- Woman and Child Support
- Mental Health
- Family and Youth Resources
Educational Flyers & Resources
- COVID-19 Travel Guidance
- COVID-19 Stigma Fact Sheet
- COVID-19 Symptom and Testing Protocol
- What to Do After Being Tested
- Feeling Sick? Poster
- I think I have been exposed to COVID-19, what should I do?
- Quarantine: Guide for Close Contacts Who Are Not Ill
- Self-Isolation: Symptoms of COVID-19
- ***Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan***
- ***Kent ISD COVID-19 Dashboard***
Check out Healthy Boundaries for Families During COVID-19. It includes tips for how to maintain hygiene while participating in in-person visits, but also ideas for virtual and socially distanced activities.