NOW AVAILABLE for GRPS students 12 years and older, and their parents/guardians.
The Kent County Health Department is partnering with Walgreens and GRPS to provide the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for students 12 and older, and their parents/guardians.
- Students age 12 to 17 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at the time of vaccine administration.
- Students age 18 or older must have proof of age (student ID, drivers license, birth certificate, etc.) and do not require a parent/guardian to be present.
- Please complete the consent forms linked below in advance to minimize wait time.
Available by appointment only. Scan the QR codes below to register.
Ottawa Hills High School
May 12, 2021 | 2:00pm to 8:00pm
Innovation Central High School
May 13, 2021 | 2:00pm to 8:00pm
Union High School
May 14, 2021 | 2:00pm to 8:00pm
The West Michigan Vaccine Clinic at DeVos Place, operated by Kent County, Spectrum Health and Mercy Health in collaboration with Vaccinate West Michigan is expanding vaccine availability to all 16 and older, immediately.
The clinic operates by appointment only. Patients can now self-schedule online. To set up an appointment for someone ages16 or 17 or for people who need special assistance, please call 833.755.0696. A parent or guardian must accompany minors.
To view more information, please follow this link.
CLICK on the “Community Resources” image below for a list of Kent County Resources and Contact Information.
- GRPS COVID-19 PARENT HANDBOOK
- GRPS Covid-19 Metrics Dashboard
- COVID-19 Testing Locations in Kent County
- COVID-19 Toolkit
- Kent County Health Department – Frequently Asked Questions
- Kent County Dashboard
- Behavioral Health
- Community Needs
- Medical and Dental Health
- Health Insurance
- Interpretive Services
- Medical Assistance
- Older Adult Support
- Community Support Groups
- Woman and Child Support
- Mental Health
- Family and Youth Resources
Educational Flyers & Resources
- COVID-19 Travel Guidance
- COVID-19 Stigma Fact Sheet
- COVID-19 Symptom and Testing Protocol
- What to Do After Being Tested
- Feeling Sick? Poster
- I think I have been exposed to COVID-19, what should I do?
- Quarantine: Guide for Close Contacts Who Are Not Ill
- Self-Isolation: Symptoms of COVID-19
- ***Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan***
- ***Kent ISD COVID-19 Dashboard***
Check out Healthy Boundaries for Families During COVID-19. It includes tips for how to maintain hygiene while participating in in-person visits, but also ideas for virtual and socially distanced activities.