- This event has passed.
Let’s Talk: Social-Emotional Learning for GRPS Caregivers
April 13 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
A Social-Emotional Learning Workshop for GRPS Families
GRPS knows that parents and caregivers are our students’ first SEL teachers.
When educators and families work together, we can build strong connections to reinforce social and emotional skills developed in the home, in schools, and in our community. Your family is invited to attend our Social-Emotional Learning Workshops led by Rhondo Cooper and Bianca Ambriz to learn more about ways to help nurture your child’s social and emotional abilities. Together, we can support the next generation of leaders!
At this workshop, you will learn:
- What social-emotional learning is and why it is important
- Strategies you can use at home to help your student build on their interests and learn about their many strengths
Three opportunities to attend this workshop:
- Wednesday, April 13th at 4:30 at Innovation Central High School
- Thursday, April 21st at 9:30 via Zoom – register here
- Thursday, April 21st at 4:30 at Burton Elementary/Middle School
Refreshments and childcare will be provided!
QUESTIONS? Contact Katie Joseph at email@example.com or 616-819-1977