Smarter, Not Harder: A Social Emotional Learning Workshop
November 8 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
When educators and families work together, we can build strong connections to reinforce social and emotional skills developed in the home, in schools, and in our community. Your family is invited to attend our Social-Emotional Learning Workshops led by Rhondo Cooper and Bianca Ambriz to learn more about ways to help nurture your child’s social and emotional abilities. Together, we can support the next generation of leaders!
At this workshop, you will learn:
- What social-emotional learning is and why it is important
- Strategies you can use at home to help your student build on their interests and learn about their many strengths
Attendees can choose to participate in this course during the following sessions – choose the time/date that best fits your schedule!
- Tuesday, November 8 at 9:30 AM
- Thursday, November 10 at 12:30 PM
- Wednesday, November 16 at 5:30 PM
Locations TBD – please check back soon!
Refreshments and childcare will be provided!