Talking about Mental Health with your Family
May 24 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Parent University is proud to be partnering with Network180 to facilitate parent/caregiver learning sessions throughout May for Mental Health Awareness Month.
In this interactive learning session, parents/caregivers will learn from Network180’s mental health professionals about:
- What is anxiety and depression?
- What can I look for in my child?
- What resources exist for helping my child?
Tuesday, May 24th from 5:30-7:00 PM at GRPS University (1400 Fuller Ave. NE)
This learning session is part of a three-part mental health series for GRPS parents and caregivers. Each session will be presented in-person and live-streamed virtually, then recorded. Check out our full list of offerings for May is Mental Health Month:
- Recognizing Signs and Symptoms of Anxiety and Depression in your Child (available in English and Spanish)
- Talking about Mental Health with your Family
- Stress Management for Families