2022 in Review
Looking back at the 2021-2022 school year
We did it, GRPS!
Life has been hard since the pandemic began, but we finished the 2021-2022 school year on a bright note: after starting the year fully face-to-face, GRPS students enjoyed a school year full of in-school learning, and our graduating seniors walked across the stage at their graduation ceremonies.
We are so proud of our GRPS students and families, and we can’t wait to see what the next school year brings!
Pictured left: GRPS Museum High School’s first graduating class pose in front of their school!
A huge congratulations to the original Mastodons!
This month’s edition of Power Parent Magazine will highlight some of our favorite articles from the winter 2022 semester, including:
- GOOD TO KNOW: January 2022 – Literacy
- SETTING GOALS: February 2022 – Building Relationships
- CHECK IT OUT: March 2022 – Standardized Testing
- NETWORKING FOR SUCCESS: April 2022 – Academic Transitions
- NAVIGATING ACHIEVEMENT: May 2022 – Preventing Summer Learning Loss
- FAMILY CONVERSATIONS: Thanks for a Great School Year!