For better reading
As a parent, you can help in many ways.
- Visit your local library, get a free library card, and ask a librarian to help you find books for your child’s age… from birth to 18!
- Mark your calendar for a trip to the library every two weeks. Return your books, and find a new set.
- Consider setting a family reading time. Some families like to read after dinner and before baths. Some prefer between bath time and bedtime.
- Set a goal for how many books you will read aloud every day. One is good, two is great, more is awesome.
- Learn about where your child should be in his or her reading development by watching a helpful video.