“Importance of Attendance” Quiz
Let’s Take a Stress-Free Attendance Quiz!
Please write down your answers on a separate piece of paper. You will receive the correct answers on the “Good to Know” page!
Are these statements TRUE or FALSE?
- Attendance is less important during distance learning then during face-to-face learning. True or False?
- Grades will not matter during distance learning. True or False?
- Missing one day of school per month, even in the younger grades, lowers my child’s likelihood of graduating from high school. True or False?
- Attendance is a shared responsibility between a student, the parent or caregiver, and the school community. True or False?
- Attendance only matters in the later grades. Pre-K and K are not important for academic success; they are more about play. Since my child is in a younger grade, missing a day of school has no negative impact on his/her education. True or False?