Take Time to Talk with your Child during Meals
QUESTIONS TO ASK WITH YOUR CHILD(REN) DURING A DELICIOUS MEAL.
- What was your favorite part of the day?
- What was your least favorite part of the day?
- What’s one of your most favorite memories?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What makes a good friend?
- What’s your favorite book? Why?
- What’s your favorite meal? Why?
- What’s your favorite dessert? Why?
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- If you had one super power- what would it be? Tell me about it.
- If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
- If you had to leave home for an emergency, what 3 things would you take?
- What do you like best about your sister? Brother?
- What two things do you like about YOU best?
- What do you think you need to work on?
- If you were President, what would you do first?
- What’s the hardest part about growing up?
- What’s the best thing about growing up?
- What do you like most about school?
- What do you like least about school?
- What’s the most important part of being a happy family?
- What goal to you have for this year?