Looking back at the 2020-2021 school year
We did it, GRPS!
Life has been hard since the pandemic began, but we finished the 2020-2021 school year on a bright note: many returned to the classroom as hybrid students, numerous GRPS students and their families received COVID-19 vaccinations in our school clinics, and our graduating seniors were able to have a socially distanced outdoor graduation ceremony.
We are so proud of our GRPS students and families, and we can’t wait to see what the next school year brings!
Pictured left: 17-year old Yeimi Reyes, graduating from GR University Preparatory Academy (U Prep). According to the article by Michelle Jokisch Polo, “Reyes is one of 48 seniors at U Prep who are currently attempting to make history at the school by achieving a 100% graduation rate for the second time in a row.”
This month’s edition of Power Parent Magazine will highlight some of our favorite articles from the winter 2021 semester, including:
- GOOD TO KNOW: January 2021 – Literacy
- SETTING GOALS: February 2021 – Building Relationships
- CHECK IT OUT: March 2021 – Standardized Testing
- NETWORKING FOR SUCCESS: April 2021 – Academic Transitions
- NAVIGATING ACHIEVEMENT: May 2021 – Preventing Summer Learning Loss
- FAMILY CONVERSATIONS: Thanks for a Great School Year!